Pay for membership or donate online using the buttons below.
We invite every parent, student, family member, teacher and neighbor to join with the Lincoln PTSA, as we work to make Lincoln High School the best it can be for our students. Consider purchasing membership for multiple family members and student(s). The Lincoln PTSA offers six $500 scholarships to Lincoln Seniors who are PTSA members.
Membership forms: Please submit the membership form at a PTSA event or email LincolnHighSchoolPTSA@gmail.com .
PTSA Donations (Paypal)
When you make a tax deductible qualifying donation to the Lincoln PTSA, your donation directly benefits Lincoln students!
Many employers (Apple, Xilinx, Adobe, etc.) will match your donation at no cost to you. Please find out if your company has a matching program!
Lincoln PTSA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and our Tax ID# is 77-0046275.
With your PTA membership,
- You show your children that school matters, and that you are invested in their success. Three decades of research proves that students achieve higher grades, have better attendance and more consistently complete homework when parents are involved.
- You demonstrate to your child that success in school is the pathway to college, a career and a productive life!
- You partner with the principal, teachers and staff to make campus safe, welcoming, a hub of learning and a fun place to be.
- You share in campus events and experiences that make your child’s school
days more memorable!
- You connect with other parents, and become part California State PTA and National PTA, the largest and most powerful children’s advocacy organization in the country.
- You help make sure parents and family members have a seat at the table when important decisions that affect your school are made.
Lincoln High School PTSA is a member of the California State PTA, and therefore members have access to discounts and special offers. Click the links below to learn more.