Contact the PTSA by sending an email to: LincolnHighSchoolPTSA@gmail.com
- Would you like to know more about what is happening at your child’s school?
- Would you like to increase your child’s success at school?
- Would you like to influence the activities at your child’s school?
- Get involved! Join the PTSA!
The Lincoln High School PTSA is a member of the California PTA.
Our General Membership meetings are on alternate months throughout the school year on Thursday evenings at 6:30pm. Our principal attends each meeting and we would love to have you join us! We meet in the Media Center unless otherwise indicated.
The Lincoln PTSA offers six $500 scholarships to Lincoln Seniors who are PTSA members. To apply please contact the Career Center at 408-535-6000.
2018-2019 School Year Executive Board Members
Contact any board member by sending an email to LincolnHighSchoolPTSA@gmail.com
The executive board consists of the officers, school representatives and committee chairs.
- Heidi Wolcott, President
- Elizabeth Magallon-Fleury, Vice President & Membership Chair
- Betty Sausele, Secretary
- Christopher Russell, Treasurer
- Lindy Hayes, Parliamentarian
- Lydia Chisholm, Auditor
- Mozy De Costa Pinto, Historian
- School Representatives
- Matthew Hewitson, School Principal
- Kelly Phillips, Activities Director
- Linda Funk, Chair PTSA Scholarship
- Susan Raymond, Chair Parent ED/Speaker Series
- Mozy Da Casta Pino, Parent ED/Speaker Series
- Mary Stieman, Student of the Month
- Yvonne Wong, Chair Hospitality
- We can always use more help, let us know if you are interested in joining or starting a committee.
Please let us know if you are interested in any of the OPEN positions or want to learn about other volunteer opportunities!