Every year, the Lincoln High School PTSA awards $500 scholarships for graduating seniors who are PTSA members. This year, we are happy to announce that we will award up to 10 scholarships.
To be eligible, students must meet the following requirements:
1) have been a member of PTSA by February 1 of their senior school year
2) be graduating in the current school year
3) have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
4) have been accepted to a post high school educational program – proof of this will be required before funds are awarded to student
5) complete a scholarship application before the deadline
The application period is from Monday, March 30 at 9:00am through Monday, April 20 at 6:00pm.
The scholarship application is available online only. The application can be completed on any device – computer, phone or iPad.Please use the link below to complete and submit your application. **We suggest that you write your responses in a word processor, such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs, if possible, and save your work. Then copy and paste your responses into the application when you are ready to submit. You are not able to save your responses in the application and once you submit your application, you cannot go back in to make any changes.
Here is the link to the scholarship application:
You may also find the application on the LHS PTSA website: lincolnptsa.org/scholarship/. You can check the website for regular updates.
If you have any questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for participating in the PTSA scholarship program.